Alco-Aloe Antiseptic Hydro-Alcoholic Gel (500ml, Spain)
Alco-Aloe Handrub Disinfectant (Made in Spain) is an antiseptic hydro-alcoholic gel (non-rinsing) specially catered for hand sanitisation in hospitals, aesthetic and sports centers, nurseries and nursing homes in Spain and Europe Union. Does not require rinsing.
Expiry Date: February 2023
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 0.6% Chlorhexidine digluconate (3g chlorhexidine digluconate solution at 20%)
- Benzalkonium Chloride,
- Aloe barbadensis,
- Ethanol, excipients q.s. 100%. [Alcoholic degree: (68-72)°; pH (25°C): 5.5 – 6.5]
HOW TO USE
Apply on clean hands and rub for at least 30 seconds until completely soaked. The maximum effectiveness is reached after 2-3 minutes. Allow to air dry. It does not require rinsing. The product is considered "non-irritating" for the skin.
External use. Do not ingest. Do not inhale. Causes serious eye irritation. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Do not get in eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive or diseased areas of skin. Do not use on people sensitive to its components, or in large areas of the skin, or for a long time, or with non-breathable fabrics. Can cause skin or allergic reactions. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention. Do not mix with any other substance. Keep out of reach of children and away from food and drinks. The product should only be used under medical prescription in children under 30 months. The use of alcoholic or aqueous based chlorhexidine skin solutions, as a skin disinfectant, has been associated with chemical burns in neonates. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to accordance with local regulations. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. If swallowed, immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician. Protect from sunlight. Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep in a cool place. In order to avoid risks to people and environment, read the label before use.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C. Keep cool. Protect from sunlight.
- UNE-EN 1040 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of basic bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Test method and requirements (phase 1).
- UNE-EN 1276 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas - Test method and requirements (phase 2, step 1).
- UNE-EN 1500. Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Hygienic hand rub - Test method and requirements (phase 2/step 2).
- UNE-EN 12791 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Surgical hand disinfection - Test method and requirements (phase 2, step 2).
- UNE-EN 1275 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of basic fungicidal or basic yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Test method and requirements (phase 1).
- NF T 72-180. Virucidal activity.
- AEMPS reg. No.: 493-DES
MANUFACTURED BY IMARK-HOSPITAL, SL. CTRA AJALVIR.TORREJÓN, KM 3,300 POL. IND. CONMAR, NAVE 10 28864 AJALVIR. MADRID (SPAIN). C.V. MEDICA SL · C/ Ponent, 1 Pol. Ind. La Plana · 43424 Sarral - Tarragona - España · T.+34 977 890 598
Max. User Weight: 1